Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2013
Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online for Teacher Posts: Army Welfare Education Society has advertised notification for the recruitment of Teacher Posts on the rolls of the 133 Army Public Schools (APS) under AWES, approximately 1000 get turned over every year. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09.00 AM on 23 Sept, 2013 to 21 Oct, 2013 by 05.00 PM. To get more details please read below.
Name of the Post: Teacher
Candidate’s age should be below 40 years except for Delhi schools where TGT/ PRT age should be less than 29 years and PGT age should be less than 35 years. Below 57 years for Experienced.
Candidates should possess Post Graduation, B.Ed for S.No.1 Post, Graduation, B.Ed for S.No.2 & 3 Posts with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the screening exam & interview.
Candidates are required to pay the exam fee of Rs.600/- through ON-LINE. Payment options are Debit/ Credit Cards, net banking or electronic transfer through designated banks.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are required to apply online from 09.00 AM on 23 Sept, 2013 to 21 Oct, 2013 by 05.00 PM and attend the screening exam on 8 Dec, 2013 in online mode, see notification for exam centers. Mock test paper will be available on website from 22 Oct, 2013.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Visit the Website www.awesindia.in.
2. Register by pressing New User Option.
3. Make Payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
4. Fill all the details including Payment details and submit it by pressing submit button.
5. PRINT filled form and keep a copy with you for reference.
- Start Date for Filling Online Application – 23 Sept, 2013.
- Last Date for Filling Online Application – 21 Oct, 2013 by 05.00 PM
- Date for Mock Test Paper on Website (Online) – 22 Oct, 2013
- Date of Screening Exam (Online) – 8 Dec, 2013.
For recruitment advertisement: Click here.
For old question paper info: Click here.
To apply online: Click here.