CDS Exam 2014 Admit Card
CDS Exam 2014 Admit Card – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducted the Combined Defence Services CDS Exam 2014 for recruitment of various posts under Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy. To get all the other details please read the given below information.
Number of Posts:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 250
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 40
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32
- Officers Training Academy (Men’s), Chennai – 175
- Officers Training Academy (Women’s), Chennai – 12
CDS Exam 2014 Admit Card
Nationality: A candidate is required to be either
1) A citizen of India, or
2) A subject of Nepal, or
3) A subject of Bhutan, or
4) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
5) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
1) For IMA, the male candidates should not be born earlier than 2 January 1991 and not later than 1 January 1996 only.
2) For Indian Naval Academy, the male candidates should not be born earlier than 2 January 1991 and not later than 1 January 1996 only.
3) For Air Force Academy, the male candidates should not be born earlier than 2 January 1992 and not later than 1 January 1996 only.
4) For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men), the male candidates should not be born earlier than 2 January 1990 and not later than 1 January 1996 only.
5) For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course), the Unmarried Women, issue-less widows who have not re-married and issue-less divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should not be born earlier than 2 January 1990 and not later than 1 January 1996 only.
3. Qualification Required:
1) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
2) For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/institution.
3) For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Physical Standards: Candidates are required to be physically fit with respect to physical standards for admission which was given in the Recruitment Advertisement which was published for the CDS Exam 2014.
Candidates are going to be short listed for interview and personality tests on the basis of their performance in the CDS Exam 2014. The interview and personality test for short-listed candidates is going to include group tests such as group discussions, group planning and outdoor group tasks in addition to personal interviews. Candidates will also be asked to give brief lectures on specified subjects.
CDS Exam 2014 Admit Card:
Interested and eligible candidates are recommended to visit the official website which is given below in the Important Links section to get their UPSC CDS Exam 2014 Admit Card.
CDS Exam 2014 e-Admit Card:
CDS Exam 2014 avails candidates participating in the examination the opportunity to download the Admit Card via online medium. Candidates interested in downloading the e-Admit Card for CDS Exam 2014 Admit Card can download it from the link provided below in the Important Links section.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 2 Nov, 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 2 Dec, 2013
- Date of Examination: 9 Feb, 2014