Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2013 – Asst Commandant Posts: Indian Coast Guard Region, Ministry of Defence has published a notification for the recruitment of candidates for Assistant Commandant Posts in various branches as a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer for SC and ST Category. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16 Nov, 2013 to 22 Nov, 2013. To get all the details read the given below information.
Post Name: Assistant Commandant
- General Duty (Men)
- Technical Branch (Mechanical/ Electrical) – Men
Candidates should be born between 1 July, 1989 to 30 June, 1993 for S.No.1 Post, 1 July, 1984 to 30 June, 1993 for S.No.2 Post. Age relaxations are going to be applicable as per the given rules.
Candidates are required to be in possession of Bachelor Degree for S.No.1 Post, Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical Branch for S.No.2 Post.
Candidates are going to be selected on the basis of their performance in Mental Ability Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test, Psychologist test, Group Testing and Interview (Personality test).
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through Official Website given below in the Important Links section from 16 Nov, 2013 to 22 Nov, 2013. Shortlisted candidates are going to be called for Preliminary Selection.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Official Website given below in the Important Links section.
2. Click on opportunities button.
3. Select the Post and Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
4. Fill all the Details and Submit.
5. Unique Application/ Registration number will be generated. Take the Print out of Application Form.
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application – 16 Nov, 2013
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 22 Nov, 2013
- Preliminary Selection will be conducted on – Dec 2013/ Jan 2014.