MPSC Recruitment 2014 MCS & MPS Posts
Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites applications for filling up following post of Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service and Junior Grade of Mizoram Police Service posts by the Mizoram Civil Services (Combined Competitive) Examinations. Online Applications registration end on 30th April 2014.
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service (MCS)||10|
|Junior Grade of Mizoram Police Service (MPS)||10|
- 21 to 35 Years as on the first day of the month in which the Preliminary Examination is held.
- 5 Years relaxation will be given for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe.
- A candidate must hold at least a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed Universities under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Foreign Universities approved by the Central Government.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language is compulsory.
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidates in the Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
Availability of Application Form:
The prescribed application forms are available in the office of Mizoram Public Service Commission, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl and the Offices of Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champhai, Lawngtlai, Serchhip, Kolasib and Mamit during office hours on cash payment of Application fee of RS 210(for unreserved category candidates and RS RS 160 (for SC/ST applicants) should be paid by cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram Public Service Commission Office or by depositing into the Treasury under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc) or by uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. The Last date for receipt of applications is 30/04/2014.
How to Apply:
- Application Forms complete in all respects must reach before 30th April 2014