National Institute of Technology Nagaland Recruitment 2014 – Apply for Teaching, Technical and Library Staff Vacancies
National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) recently gave a notification to recruit candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Technical and Library staff. The application should reach before February 28, 2014.
Post and Vacancy Details:
Posts: Assistant Professor, Professor, Technical and Library Staff
Total Number of vacancies: 37 posts
- Candidates applying for faculty posts should hold a Ph.D degree.
- Candidates applying for Associate Professor Post (contract basis) should possess a M.E. / M.Tech degree.
- Candidates applying for Technical Assistant Post should have a Master’s Degree in Sciences in relevant subject.
- Candidates applying for Workshop Technician post should have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates applying Laboratory Assistant Post should possess a B.Sc Degree in relevant discipline.
- Candidates applying for Workshop Attendant post should have passed his/her Class 12th examination ITI or equivalent.
Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 600 (For SC/ST Application Fee is Rs 300)
Payment will be made in the form of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in the favour of The Director, National Institute of Technology Nagaland payable at the Chumukedima, Dimapur from any Nationalised Bank.
Selection will be done on the basis of performance of candidate in interview.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can download the application forms from the official website(Link Provided Below).
Then through speed post candidates have to mail the duly completed form along with attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials to the Director, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland – 797103
Date of Notification by NIT Nagaland : 5 February 2014
Last Date for receipt of Applications: February 28, 2014