About the Recruitment :
Panchayat & Rural Development West Bengal has issued an notification of hiring State Project Manager vacancies in the State Mission Management Unit under WBSRLM. Eligible candidates are required to apply for the job before the last date . Here are the details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply for the Panchayat & Rural Development West Bengal Recruitment 2013 .
Panchayat & Rural Development West Bengal Recruitment 2013
No of Posts : N/A.
Names of Posts:
1. State Project Manager- Social Mobilization and Institution Building
2. State Project Manager –Livelihood
3. State Project Manager- Microfinance
4. State Project Manage- MIS, Monitoring, and Evaluation
5. State Project Manager Training and Capacity Building
6. State Project Manager Placement linked Skill Development Programme
7. State Project Manager –Social Development
Job Location : West Bengal.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not exceed 50 years.
Education or qualification Required : Candidate should have done PG Degree/Diploma /BE/ B Tech in Agriculture &Allied, Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science/ Animal Husbandry/ Dairy Technology/ Fishery/MBA ( finance)/ ICWA/ CA with the percentage of 60 or above from some recognized university of india.
Hiring process : As per the info there are total two phases in selection procedure and these are Written test and Interview so candidates have to clear all the phases to get selected for this post.
How To Apply : Eligible candidates who all are interested for this post can apply online before the last date.
Last Date for submission of Online Application is 22-04-2013 upto 05.00 pm
Some Important Links :
Click here for online Application form