Union Public Service Commission
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – Apply Online for 50 Various Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of the candidates. Interested candidates are required to send applications for the recruitment of 50 various vacancies available. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 Nov, 2013. To get more details read the given below information.
- Assistant Commissioner – 1 post
- Assistant Industrial Adviser – 1 post
- Manager Grade-I/Section Officer – 14 posts
- Assistant Professor (Cancer Surgery) – 2 posts
- Specialist Grade-II (Obst. & Gynae) – 6 posts
- Assistant Professor (Physiology) – 10 posts
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) – 2 posts
- Assistant Professor (Urology) – 2 posts
- Training Officer (Tool & Die Making) – 1 post
- Director General – 1 post
- Assistant Director General of Shipping – 2 posts
- Senior Lecturer (Anatomy) – 2 posts
- Senior Lecturer (General Medicine) – 2 posts
- Senior Lecturer (Immuno-Haematology & Blood Transfusion) – 1 post
- Senior Lecturer (Obst. and Gynae) – 2 posts
- Senior Lecturer (Pharmacology) – 1 post
Number of Posts: 50
Candidates should not have an age above 55 years for the post No.12, 15, 16, 53 years for the post No.10, 12, 14, 15, 50 years for the post No.13, 45 years for the post No.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 40 years for the post No.1, 11, 35 years for the post No.2, 3, 33 years for the post No.9. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates are required to be in the possession of Master’s degree in Seed Technology or Master’s degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Botany/ Botany/ Agronomy/ Plant Breeding and Genetics or equivalent with relevant field experience for the post No.1, Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry for the post No.2, Diploma/ Degree in Business Management for the post No.3, MBBS for the post No.4, 8, medical qualification for the post No.5, 6, 7, Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering for the post No.9. Refer the notification for other posts wise educational qualification details.
Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of their performance in the written examination/ interview.
Candidates has to pay the application fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website which is given below in the Important Links section, on or before 15 Nov, 2013 up to 23:59 hrs. After submission of the online recruitment application, applicants are required to take the print out of the online application. Candidates should submit the print out of the online application along with all self attested copies of documents/ relevant certificates and the originals should be produced at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
To apply online candidates are required to follow the given procedure:
- Log on to the official website which is given below in the Important Links section.
- Click on the link “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various Recruitment Posts”.
- Select the appropriate post and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the mandatory fields and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- After submission of ORA, candidates are required to take print out of ORA for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 15 Nov, 2013 till 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for printing of completely submitted Online Application – 16 Nov, 2013 up to 23:59 hrs.